Our policy regarding agencies
A lot of recruitment agencies and consultancies want to do business with us, and we respect that. But because of time and cost constraints, we have very specific rules that govern the process.
The first is that all candidate introductions must be made via our i-GRasp system, and only agencies on our Preferred Supplier List can use it.
We never take cold calls from agencies that are not on our PSL, nor are we currently looking to add other agencies or consultancies to the list, so please don’t contact us.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please click here for the rest of the rules
- We alone decide which agency gets to work on which role. If we choose your agency, we let you know and add you as a source on i-GRasp.
- You must enter a candidate’s address EXACTLY as it appears on the CV, and with the postcode in a 3x3 format.
- If you misspell an address or enter an incorrect postcode, and we discover that the application is a duplicate, you forfeit ownership of the candidate, along with the introductory fees.
- By adding a candidate you confirm that he/she has been fully briefed by your agency on the role and on us, and has consented to being represented by you.
- If disputes arise, we seek hard evidence that you were in contact with the candidate before you submitted his/her application to us.
- You retain ownership of a candidate for 6 months from the date that he/she submitted a completed application form to us.
- We don’t pay agency fees if a candidate re-applies later for a different role or location, or if their application date is at least 6 months later than the original introduction date.
- Our PSL contracts and associated recruitment policies always supersede your agency terms.
- We never accept unsolicited CVs.